Sunday, June 1, 2008

~ My 2 California Cuties' Are Now 5 1/2 Mos. Old!! We Are Very Proud Of Them and Love Them Bunches!! ~





My little female, Bonnie's California Dream Girl (Cali), is such a beautiful pup! She reminds me sooo much of my gorgeous Lulu w/ that eye-catching creamy-silver bodycoat. My little fella', Bonnie's Tiny Lil' Rascal (Rascal) is the sweetest and cutest little pup ever!!! He definitely lives up to his name, too...RASCAL!!!! Cali and Rascal are true brothers and sisters....they come from my friend Jacqueline near San Francisco. They have us wrapped around their little paws!!!
* Cali is pictured in the 1st 2 photos, and Rascal is in the last 2 shots......my sweetie pies!!!!!

1 comment:

SILKY TERRIER LOVE said...

They are gorgeous, thank you for keeping me posted as they grown I love to see them. Cali looks alot like her Mama and Rascal like his Daddy... but they are growing up and I'm glad they are in a loving enviroment with people that care for them and appreciate every little crazy thing they do. Thank you Bonnie and David for providing this for both of them. Take care and hoping to see your new litter soon. Jacqueline