Monday, May 26, 2008

** Southern Silky Terriers Wish You All A Great Memorial Day!! We Salute Those That Have Kept Us Safe Here In the USA!!! **

We had such an exciting and fun time this weekend watching as our adorable 5 week old Silky Terrier pups were chosen by their new owners!!!! They will be traveling to their new forever homes in @ 3-4 wks. to start the next happy phase of their life with their new families!!! I am so grateful and happy, knowing that all my beautiful Silky babies are going to such wonderful people that will love and take care of them for the rest of their precious little lives. Please scroll down to see all our Silky pups and their new owners.

*My beautiful Silky, Enchanted Lil' Lulu is expecting her litter this week.....she is soooo ready to have those pups, and I'm so excited for them to arrive...I can't wait!!! If you are interested in a Silky pup, I have a few more people that I can add to my waiting list. Call/ email me ASAP!
email: onebonbon@hotmail.com Home ph. #: 205-988-4183

No comments: