Monday, May 26, 2008

~ Novac (M # 1) Has The Cutest Owner, Courtney and The Spratlin Family From Carrollton, Georgia!!! Novac Is Such A "Special Silky Boy"!! ~




It didn't take Courtney long at all to pick out Novac-Male # 1 (Blue) for her precious Silky fella'. It was love at first sight, I think, and I do believe I saw a smile on Novac's cute little face when Courtney was holding and loving him! He looked very much at home in her arms! I think Novac is going to love being at home in Carrollton, Ga. with Courtney, mom, Darlene and the male members of The Spratlin family. Courtney's brother and dad were at a baseball campout having "guy fun" so they were unable to join them to pick out Novac. I know Novac is going to be so happy with Courtney and his Lab doggie family members!

No comments: