Saturday, May 3, 2008

**Meet Our Handsome Silky Terrier Male # 4- "Lobo". Lobo Is Staying With the Family Here At Southern Silky Terriers!!!**




I hope you enjoyed seeing our precious 2 week old Silky Babies!!! They are all simply adorable and oh, so sweet!!!! Their eyes should be opening in the next few days and I can't wait!!!


**If you missed out on "Reserving" a Silky puppy from this litter, my beautiful creamy-silver female, Lulu, AKA "Little Miss Diva" is expecting a litter sometime in the first week of June. The pups would be ready for their new homes at 8 wks. old, depending on their exact B'day. I have already had several firm committments for this litter, so email/ call me soon if you are interested in having one of these wonderful pups for your very own to adore, cuddle, and be your loving companion!

No comments: