Saturday, June 14, 2008

~ Our CKC Designer "HavanaSilky" Pups!! ~


We are happy to let you know that our 1st Designer litter of "HavanaSilkys" were born on June 10th! We have 5 sweet little babies-2 Females & 3 Males...1 chocolate-sable, 2 golden-sable, and 2 black & tan pups that look just like Silky babies. The Dam is my beautiful creamy-sable Havanese, Princess Lola, and the Sire is my gorgeous Silky Terrier, Sonny Boy Prince. This "combination of breeds" is very popular on the West Coast, and in the Mid-Western States. The pups will be beautiful with a "Fluffy" and gorgeous haircoat that feels just like a real "Fur Coat"!! The price for these cute pups will be $500...stay tuned for pics of these rare "HavanaSilky" pups in a few wks. If you are intersted in one of these pups, please contact me ASAP!!

UPDATE- 6/16/08- Pups were taken to Dr. Eric, my Vet, this morning for a checkup/ dewclaws removed/ & the 2 Silky pups had their tail docked. He was quite taken w/ the 3 golden sable pups & wants to see pics of them in several wks. That made me feel proud!!! :) The picture is of my Havanese mom, Princess Lola, when she was a pup...she stole my heart & still has it!!!

**Please scroll down to see our 6 adorable Silky Terrier babies, born June 1st to our lovely creamy-silver Silky, Enchanted Lil Lulu!!! They are too cute, and ALL are ON HOLD!!

No comments: