Sunday, June 1, 2008

~Southern Silky Terriers Is Happy To Announce The Birth of Our New Silky Terrier Litter Today!!! ~ ALL SILKY PUPS NOW RESERVED!!! ~

Our beautiful Enchanted Lil' Lulu gave birth today to 6 precious Silky Terrier babies!!! They are so adorable and tiny!!!! We got a delivery from Mr. Stork of 2 little girls and 4 cute little boys. I am pleased to let you know that ALL SILKY PUPS from Lulu & Sonny Boys' litter have now been RESERVED!!!! If you are interested in a Silky pup, please contact me as I have a good friend w/ a few Silkys still available in Cullman, Al. I'll be happy to give you her contact info.
* 6-4-08 The newborn pups and I headed to see Dr. Eric at the Vet. The pups had their dewclaws removed/ tails docked/ and each pup had a complete checkup. Dr. Eric gave all 6 pups a 100% Healthy...Thumbs Up sign.....Thank you momma' Lulu!!!!

No comments: