Saturday, June 28, 2008

** Silky Male # 3 (Orange) & Cute Male # 4 (Yellow) Are Ready To See Who their New Owners Are!!!! **






These 2 precious Silky fella's are really looking forward to this week to see who their new owners will be. The Silkys from Lulu's X Sonny Boys litter will be chosen next week, and they are so excited about it!!!! I probably won't post pics of this litter again until Monday, July 7th because I want to get pics of the pups w/ their new owners. I can't wait....this is an exciting time for me, too!!!


**Please scroll down to see our 2 wk. old "HavanaSilky" pups that are still available. They are beautiful!!! I have some people coming to look at them soon, but contact me if you are interested! (3 gorgeous Havanese pups & 2 adorable Silky Terrier pups, Reg. CKC & ACHC)

No comments: