Sunday, September 13, 2009

~ Our Precious Golden Champagne-Sable Havanese Baby Girl "Trina" Is As Cute As A Little "China Doll" ~RESERVED for Glenda! (SOLD)~











Our 5 stunning chocolate & champagne-sable Havanese are so precious and sweet!! We have 3 pups still available for their someone special- Trina, Toby, & Dusty. These Havie babies will be 6 wks. old tomorrow, and are getting such playful, loving personalities.....they are truly one of the sweetest and most adorable litters that I've ever had!!! I am so so Proud of my Princess Lola & my Toby for having such a wonderful litter of pups for me, and for their lucky owners!!! Tiny Trina is featured in this entry with her darling photo's at 6 wks. old. Please enjoy her pics & scroll down to see Toby & Dusty's pics. Then you'll see our 2 beautiful Havie girls, Sophee & Pebbles, that are already ON HOLD. Below their entry, you will find the pics of my 3 rare Chocolate Designer "HavaSilky" pups- Lil' Dori, Chocolate Bailey, & Le' Coco. You will also find directions on how to get to my listings on http://www.puppyfind.com/ for more details on each of my puppies. Please feel free to contact me if I can help you further in finding the "Perfect Puppy" for you or your family!!! ***I also have a 1 wk. old Havanese litter of chocolate champagne-sable pups & 1 outstanding dark, dark chocolate/black male pup w/ 4 perfect white feet!!! They are all precious and very pretty....I'll post pics of them in a few wks. here & on puppyfind. Enjoy!! :)

No comments: