Saturday, September 5, 2009

~ My Gorgeous Havanese Litter Is Now Almost 5 Wks. Old! Please Meet Havie Brothers Dusty (Blue) & Toby (Green)...They Are Such Adorable Havie Boys!! ~
















Our 5 Stunning Sable & Chocolate Havanese Pups are sooo sweet & darling!!! My Princess Lola and Sire Toby, have really made me proud w/ this Outstanding litter! You will see pics of my 2 stunning male Havie pups in this entry.....please scroll down to see my female Havanese pups and my 3 beautiful Chocolate Designer HavaSilky puppies. You will also see directions on how to get to all 8 of my Individual Listings on http://www.puppyfind.com/ for more detailed info on each pup that I have Available. Havanese pups range in price from $1000- $1400 depending on sex, coloration & size. All "reasonable" offers will be considered for these very beautiful Havanese puppies. * Contact me for further info- (205)988-4183 / Email Info listed on blog page...Enjoy!!!

No comments: