Saturday, September 5, 2009

Our 4 Wk. Old Rare & Beautiful Chocolate Designer HavaSilkys Are All Very Special! Please Meet Our Little Chocolate Male HavaSilky Bailey!! ~











My Rare & Beautiful Chocolate HavaSilky puppies are absolutely "stunning" in appearance, and full of precious personality! They are a Designer/ Hybrid Cross between my very special Silky Dam, Dori, and my loveable, happy Havanese, JJ. All 3 HavaSilky pups are priced at $700 with a $200 non-refundable Deposit due on Reserving your special puppy. The balance would be due upon pickup in CASH/ or 8 days before the Shipping date. For more detailed descriptions of ALL my pups (Havanese & HavaSilkys) please go to http://www.puppyfind.com/- find Havanese Breed-




Hit more puppies for sale- Look in upper-right hand corner for Location Search- Drop in "Alabama"- Look for 1 of my Listings- Dori/Coco/Bailey/Dixie/Trina/Toby/ or Dusty- Scroll to bottom of pg. & look for "All Listings for Bonnie Keith"- Hit on listing for pups you are interested in for more detailed info. **Please call me if you need more info/have questions: (205)988-4183




or Email: southernsilkyterriers_havanese@yahoo.com **Scroll down to see more of my HavaSilky Pups.....they are truly one-of-a-kind!!!! :)

No comments: