Sunday, September 13, 2009

~ I Can't Believe Our 3 Precious Chocolate HavaSilkys Are 5 Wks. Old Now!!! Please Meet Female Le' Coco...She's A Real "Beauty Queen"!!! ~











Our Rare & Beautiful litter of 3 chocolate CKC Designer "HavaSilkys" will be 5 wks. old tomorrow!!! They are the sweetest little things with personalities plus!!! :) Their Dam is my petite Silky Terrier, Adorable Isabella (Dori) and their Sire is my loveable Havanese, Sir Jumpin' Jack Flash, or better known as JJ!! These Hybrid/Designer pups will favor their Havanese Sire in many of their traits, demeanor, & appearance. They are listed on http://www.puppyfind.com/ under Havanese Breed. For more detailed info about them and my purebred Havanese listed above....go to that site- find Havanese Breed- hit more puppies for sale- then look in upper right hand corner for Location Search- drop down state of Alabama- look for one of my listed puppies' names- hit on one of them & scroll down to bottom of page & find "All Listings for Bonnie Keith"......here you will find much more info on each of my Havanese/ HavaSiky pups. Please contact me if you need more info, pics, pricing info, or would like to Reserve one of my precious pups.** Please Scroll Down to see my 2 other gorgeous HavaSilky pups & Hit Older Posts at the bottom to see pics of them & my Havanese as younger pups. Enjoy!!! :)




No comments: