Tuesday, September 1, 2009

~ Our 4 Wk. Old Male Havanese Are Too Cute!! Toby and Dusty Will Steal Your Hearts With Their Precious Ways!!! ~
















Our little Havanese male Toby (Green), and little Dusty (Blue) are both just so adorable & sweet!!! All 5 of our Havanese pups (Princess Lola X Shadow's Southern Toby) are extraordinary in looks and their demeanor is extra sweet....I am very proud of this gorgeous litter! You can find more details of each of my Available puppies (Havavese, HavaSilkys, & my female Silky Terrier) on http://www.puppyfind.com/- find your Breed-Havanese- hit more puppies for sale- look at top right hand corner for Location Search- Find Alabama- Look for one of my listed puppies- scroll to bottom & find "All Listings for Bonnie Keith"....this will give you more in depth details about each of my precious pups. Please contact me for more info, questions, prices, shipping details, to Reserve a pup, etc. Hm.-(205)988-4183





Email: southernsilkyterriers_havanese@yahoo.com **We are expecting another Havanese litter & a HavaSilky litter in September, so stay tuned....... Thank you for your interest in my precious pups! Havanese, Silky Terriers, & my Designer HavaSilkys are "Awesome" Dogs!!!! :)
Scroll down to see my other Havanese, Chocolate HavaSilkys, my Silky female, & hit Older Posts at bottom to see the pups at a younger age!















No comments: