Monday, August 31, 2009

~ Our 3 Wk. Old Chocolate "HavaSilky" Litter of 3 Is Absolutely Beautiful!!! We Have 2 Sweet Girls & 1 Stunning Boy!! ~





















My darling Silky Terrier, Adorable Isabella, (Dori) and my handsome, loveable Havanese, Sir Jumpin' Jack Flash (JJ) have had the most beautiful litter of dark chocolate "HavaSilky" pups that I've ever had!!! I am so happy with this outstanding litter of precious pups....they are going to be so STUNNING!!!! Our 2 girls have the call names of Lil' Dori (Pink Collar), and Le' Coco






(Purple Collar). Both of these little HavaSilkys are a deep dark chocolate, and are already so beautiful to look at!!! They are definitely going to be "Beauty Queens"!!! My little male HavaSilky is called Chocolate Bailey, and he is very, very dark chocolate, bordering on being black. He is a living doll already! These pups will get their small size from their petite mother, Dori, and they will resemble their Hananese Sire in looks & wonderful demeanor. I've had several litters of HavaSilkys, and everyone that has gotten one has absolutely been delighted with their little ball of fluffy fur puppy, and with their wonderful temperment. They have all the great characteristics of Havanese including being non-shedding & hypo-allergenic. Their kind spirits and gentle, happy ways make them a true delight!!! PRICE: $700 each/ with a non-refundable Deposit of $300 due upon reserving your special pup. Shipping, if needed, is at the expense of the buyer. Please contact me-205-988-4183/ or email me at:












Please feel free to contact me if you have questions, need more info, etc. **I have pics of another lighter chocolate HavaSilky from a diff, litter if you would like to see pics of her.***




Please see more pics of my chocolate HavaSilky pups in the next entry below.

Please scroll down to see my beautiful Silky Terrier pup, Lulu, and my adorable champagne-sable HavaSilky female "Sophee"....both are very pretty & sweet girls. Hit older posts at bottom to see pups at younger age.

2 comments:

alokseow said...

Too cute Puppies,they would be a great choice.Nowadays dogs are best friend of human, they makes us happy and safe.
puppiesndogs.com/puppies_for_sale/DE

alokseow said...

Too cute Puppies,they would be a great choice.Nowadays dogs are best friend of human, they makes us happy and safe.
puppiesndogs.com/puppies_for_sale/DE