Saturday, August 22, 2009

~ My 2 Male Havanese Pups Are Simply Stunning and So Very Adorable at Almost 3 Wks. Old!!! BOTH SWEET BOYS AVAILABLE! ~
















My Havie Boy "Toby" is a gorgeous chocolate-sable w/ white paws & a white strip on his forehead....he's really Outstanding! Toby is wearing the Green Decoration on his collar. My other little Havie boy is named Dusty for now due to his gorgeous coloration- a champagne-sable. He has on the Blue Collar. Both boys are so sweet-tempered, fun-loving, great family pets, gorgeous as adult dogs, and would make you a wonderful "Best Friend". Please contact me at (205)988-4183 for more details & Price. Deposit on my Havie pups is $300/non-refundable. Email me at:
southernsilkyterriers_havanese@yahoo.com ***See entry below on how to find out more detailed info,pics, etc. on ALL my beautiful pups on http://www.puppyfind.com/****





No comments: