Saturday, August 22, 2009

* My Beautiful Havanese Litter Will Be 3 Wks. Old This Monday! Precious "Pebbles" In This Entry Is Now RESERVED for Whitney/ Susan from Gulfport, Ms *







Our Havanese litter of 5 very pretty sables & chocolate-sable pups are "the love of my life"!!! I am so proud of my Princess Lola and Southern's Tip Top Tobys' beautiful Havie litter! We have 2 very handsome and eye-catching male pups, Toby & Dusty, and our 3 little female "Beauties" are Pebbles, Tiny Trina, and my Dixie. Pictured in this entry is the gorgeous "Pebbles" wearing the Coral Collar/Decoration....she is a real cutie and is going to make someone very "Special" :) a wonderful Best Friend & Companion. Please scroll down after you see Pebbles cute pics taken 8-21-09, and see my other 4 Havanese pups, my Silky Terrier females, and my darling HavanaSilky female pup. More info is provided in the following entries- Enjoy & feel free to get in touch w/ Bonnie for more info about my precious pups here at Southern Silky Terriers & Havanese!!! **I'll also be posting pics of my Dori's 3 deep-chocolate -sable HavanaSilky babies next weekend....they are truly very beautiful puppies....you may call, if interested in them
-2 precious females & 1 darling male HavanaSilky Designer pups (Havanese Sire X Silky Dam)

No comments: