Friday, August 21, 2009

~My Pretty Silky Girl Lulu & My HavanaSilky Princess Sophee Are True "Beauty Queens"!! They Are So Precious & Sweet!!! BOTH GIRLS AVAILABLE! ~











HavanaSilky puppy Sophee wearing the Greenish Ribbon is so kind-hearted and is looking for her "someone special"!!! Silky Terrier female pup (Pinkish Ribbon), Lulu, is so much like her beautiful Silky mother.....my little "DIVA"!!!! Please call for info on these gorgeous baby girls....Contact for Price, please! :) Call Bonnie (205)988-4183 email:southernsilkyterriers_havanese@yahoo.com/ onebonbon@hotmail.com
***Please see more detailed listings of ALL my beautiful pups at: http://www.puppyfind.com/
-Look for Breeds-Silky Terrier or Havanese-hit see more puppies for sale-look in top right corner for LOCATION SEARCH- hit Alabama- look for the name of one of my pups, hit more details, and look at the bottom of page for "All listings for Bonnie Keith"-you will see individual listings on all my precious puppies! :)

No comments: