Monday, February 22, 2010

~Southern Silky Terriers & Havanese is Very Proud of Our Gorgeous AKC Litter of Havanese Pups Who Just Turned 6 weeks Old! They Are Awesome Pups!~




I now have 1 Available AKC Havanese Pups] that is so totally "Perfect" and "Beautiful"!!!
Little AKC Male Champ(NOW RESERVED by the McCabes from Port Nechez, Texas) is mostly Black w/ some white markings and the sweetest little thing ever!! He is truly adorable, and will make his Lucky someone a very special pup. My only available 7 wk. old Havie pup is AKC Beauty (female) who is truly exquisite....she is a chocolate-brindle w/ some cream around her face. Beauty is a very stunning Havie girl!!! Please contact me at (205)988-4183 for more details on this Havanese puppy + my younger adorable litter. Check their individual listings on www.puppyfind.com- Find Havanese Breed- Do Location Search on Havanese puppies available in Alabama, and you'll see all my listings. Please don't hesitate to contact me for more info. Another one of the Havie pups from this litter has already been RESERVED by the Christian Family from Vestavia Hills, Al. Their darling little Havanese female is named "Banshee", and she is an Outstanding creamy-sable color...Banshee looks like a little Beauty Queen, and I know will be treated "Royally" by her wonderful soon-to-be family!!! ***FYI- I also just had another beautiful litter of dark chocolate-sable Havanese pups last wk. from my adorable "Princess Lola" who was Imported from the Czech Republic...pure European bloodlines!! All 4 pups are dainty little girls. Inquiries accepted on this litter.

1 comment:

alokseow said...

Too cute Puppies,they would be a good friend of my sweet baby, he don't like to play with toys.
puppiesndogs.com/puppies_for_sale/DE