Thursday, February 18, 2010

***NEWSFLASH*** My European Imported Havanese, "Southern's Princess Lola" Had Her Litter Last Night! I'm So Excited...Lola Had 4 Beautiful GIRLS!!*



I received a wonderful gift from my lovable & precious Havanese, "Southern's Princess Lola last night!!! She presented me with 4 very beautiful Havie GIRLS...their coloration is absolutely stunning....they are all dark sables, chocolate w/ white on their chest, and perhaps even a possible chocolate-brindle....I'll be better able to judge their coloration in a few wks. I'll post pics to my puppyblog, my Facebook PAGE on "Southern Silky Terriers & Havanese", and individual listings on www.puppyfind.com when the babies open their eyes in @ 10-14 days. **I'm now accepting names on a waiting list for this wonderful litter of precious girls...their bloodline is Excellent w/ the purest European Havanese lineage on both sides of their Pedigree. Call me (Bonnie) for more info: (205)988-4183 or email: southernsilkyterriers_havanese@yahoo.com

No comments: