Monday, February 8, 2010

~Southern Silky Terriers & Havanese Is So Very Proud of our Beautiful 4 Wk. Old AKC Purebred Havanese Pups!! They Are Outstanding!!! ~




I am so delighted with my 3 absolutely gorgeous purebred AKC Havanese pups that my pretty "Mercedes Southern Lucky Charm" (Laci) & my loving "Shadow's Southern Tip Top Toby" gave me 4 wks. ago!!! All 3 pups are so Outstanding, but then they would be due to all their quality European bloodlines on both sides of their Excellent Pedigree- they have many European Champions in their lines!!! Pictured in their 4 wk. old pics are: 1) AKC Beauty- Chocolate-Brindle w/ white strip on forehead &white chest & tummy- A "Spectacular" little female!!! 2) AKC Champ- Mostly Black male w/ white chest,feet, & tiny tuft of white barely discernable on shoulder blade...Precious & Very Good-Looking Fella" and 3) AKC Bella-(**NOW RESERVED for the Christian Family of Liberty Park, Al.....CONGRATS!!!!)- She is a very beautiful Creamy-Sable Female- Very feminine and "Stunning" to see!! All of my listings are also found on www.puppyfnd.com- Find Havanese Breed- Click on "More Available Puppies"- then Click "Location Search" on top-right- Drop down "Alabama" to see a more detailed description of my Havanese babies.
You may contact me at home-205-988-4183 or check email address on blog. Please view my "PAGE" on Facebook (if you are a FB user)for more Pics of ALL my dogs, info & I would be Honored if you would choose to be a FAN of my Beautiful Silkys, Havanese, & HavaSilky Pups! Thank you for your interest & please contact me if I can help you further!!! ***FYI*** I am expecting my 2nd Havanese Litter from my delightful Creamy-Sable European Imported Havanese, "Southern's Lovely Princess Lola", and the Sire is again my Silver-Frost AKC Havie, "Shadow's Southern Tip Top Toby". Inquires on this litter accepted.... I already have a few people waiting on my Lola's litter! :)

No comments: