Sunday, February 28, 2010

~ I Am So Happy & Proud To Present the 1st Pics of My Gorgeous "Southern's Lovely Princess Lola's" 4 Awesome Dark Sable/ Chocolate Baby Girls!!! ~






I'm so happy & excited to share the 1st pics of my new litter of gorgeous 11 day old Havanese females. Their Dam is my lovable & very special European Imported Havanese,
"Southern's Lovely Princess Lola" who has an Outstanding European IBC Pedigree w/ several Champions in her straight European lineage & is also Reg. APRI/CKC/ACA, and the Sire to this precious litter is my adorable & best buddy, "Shadow's Southern Tip Top Toby" who is Registered AKC/APRI/CKC, and who also had European parents that were Imported to the States. This beautiful litter of 4 precious little Havie girls will be spectacular, considering their pure European Havanese bloodlines. I will list each Havie female on www.puppyfind.com in another week w/ individual descriptions...they're all slightly different in size, coloration, etc. For ID purposes, the girls will be wearing different colored collars as they grow & mature so you can keep up w/ your favorite pup. Orange & Blue- Darker Coloration/ Pink & Purple- Champagne-sables. I am now accepting inquires on this special litter of ALL dark sables, chocolates, champagne-sables. I have a few interested parties already, so contact me ASAP if you would like to be a lucky owner of these little "Havie Beauties"!!!! **Priced at $1200.00 which is a STEAL!!!!**Shipping Extra**
Contact Bonnie at (205)988-4183 or email:southernsilkyterriers_havanese@yahoo.com
*****NOTE: Please "Click" on small pics of Havie pups to enlarge them so you can more easily see details of each precious Havie puppy.***** Have a Wondeful & Happy Day! :)