Wednesday, March 14, 2012

~*~ My Very RARE & Beautiful "HavaSilky" Litter Has Arrived..!!! ~*~

I am very Happy and Proud to announce the Arrival of 3 Very Very Rare, and Beautiful Designer "HavaSilky" females. The Litter was born Tuesday, 3-13-12 to my Registered Silky Terrier, Southern's Adorable Isabella {Dori}, and to my Handsome AKC Registered Havanese, Southern's Wroyal Sir Bentley Bear II. The genes of the Havanese Sire are dominant over the Silky Dam, resulting in pups that closely resemble the Havanese. They have beautiful fluffy haircoats, they are wonderful Family dogs and are Perfect Companions for children or older adults being very gentle and kind-hearted dogs. They are so very amusing and entertaining pups and will quickly become an integral part of your family. They are non-shedding, hypo-allergenic, playful, smart and easily trained. They are very people-oriented and enjoy long walks and play sessions outside...a fenced in yard is a must for the protection of these precious dogs, but they should be primarily house dogs. These pups should weigh in as Adults at @ 8-9 lbs. at the most. These 3 HavaSilky pups are Eligible to be Registered and will be UTD on Wormings and age appropriate puppyshots. They will be ready for their new homes @ mid-May, depending on the individual growth of each pup. The price for my HavaSilky Females is $600 w/ a Deposit of $200 due upon Reserving "THe Puppy of Your Dreams".
*Shipping is Available thru the Delta Pet Safe Program and the prices are at the going rates. You would also be responsible for the Final Vet Visit to acquire the Flight Heath Certificate, and a proper travel crate. I would make travel reservations after conferring w/ you. One pup is already going to be headed for NYC, but at this point I don't know which one. Please contact me if you are Seriously Interested in one of my two remaining HavaSilky pups...next contact gets 2nd choice, etc. But ALL 3 Pups are truly gorgeous so everyone will be a Lil' Tresure..!!! Please contact me for further info & PLEASE check out my FACEBOOK PAGE {Click Facebook Badge over on the Left} if you or someone in your family has a FB Account to view alot more Info & to see my Photo Album on some of my past HavaSilky Puppies. Thanks very much for your interest...baby puppy pics will be posted here & on my Facebook Page in the next few days. God Bless... xxBonnie :)

No comments: