Sunday, March 11, 2012

~ Excitement Is In the Air As Southern Silky Terriers & Havanese Awaits Mr. Stork This Week..!!

We are so very excited on the upcoming Arrival of my Very Rare and Beautiful Litter of Designer "HavaSilky" Pups. The Dam is my Darling Silky Terrier and the Sire is my handsome Havanese. This Designer Breed is able to be Registered, hypo-allergenic, non-shedding, playful and amusing FuN dogs with such Happy-Go-Lucky Attitudes. They are very beautiful pups and adult dogs with gorgeous fluffy haircoats, and make absolutely wonderful Family dogs...they are GreAt with children being very gentle, kind-hearted dogs. The Sire (Havanese) has dominant genes over the female Silky and the pups really take after the looks & demeanor of the Havanese Breed. The pups will be priced from @ $450 - $600, depending on coloration, sex, and size. Please view my Facebook Page by clicking on my Facebook Badge over to the Left where I have many many pics of some of my past HavaSilky pups and more info. I have already had a few inquiries about this Rare Litter so if you may be interested, please contact me asap...this litter should be Reserved Very Quickly. Please feel free to call or email me if you have any questions. Thanks ever so much for your interest, and May God Bless..!!! xxBonnie :)

No comments: