Tuesday, March 27, 2012

~*~ I Am Very Happy to Show You Pics of My Very Rare & Beautiful Designer "HavaSilky" Female Pups..!!! ~*~

I have 3 absolutely Darling,RARE, and BEAUTIFUL Designer "HavaSilky" female pups born to my petite Silky Terrier "Southern's Adorable Isabella" {Dori}...the Sire is my gorgeous Black/ with white points AKC Purebred Havanese, "Southern's Wroyal Sir Bentley Bear" {BB}. The three HavaSilky girls are 2 wks & 1 day old in these pics just taken today. Their sweet little eyes just opened last night, and I was absolutely delighted to see their adorable little faces w/ their eyes looking at me...I think they were Smiling at me..!!!! I have a Deposit on one of the girls, but they have not chosen the specific pup yet, as they are still very young. I ask for a Deposit of $200 to HOLD the pup of your choice until they are ready for their new homes @ mid-May or shortly after. They are priced at $600 each due to their sex, size, & dark coloration which is very desirable in the Havanese Breed. These 3 sweet babies will very much resemble their Havanese Sire, as the males genes are dominant over the females. They are non-shedding / hypo-allergenic / sweet & kind-hearted dogs w/ happy-go-lucky attitudes...they are awesome w/ children and make greAt Family dogs. Please contact me if you have any other questions or would like to make one of these cutie pies your own. **Shipping Available at the expense of the new owner. God Bless & Enjoy their pics...click on their individual pics to enlarge them..!!! Please look at my Facebook PAGE if you have an account/or someone in your Family has a FB account...simply "Click" my FB Badge over on the Left... xxBonnie :)

No comments: