Thursday, January 14, 2010

~ Southern Silky Terriers & Havanese Is VERY PROUD to Annouce the Birth of Our 1st AKC Havanese Litter of 2010!!! ~

AKC "Mercedes Southern Lucky Charm"(Dam)- my Laci, and "Shadow's Southern Tip Top Toby" (Toby)...my AKC Sire delighted us last Friday with our 1st AKC quality litter of 3 very special & Beautiful Havanese puppies for 2010!!! We have 2 females, a gorgeous sable and a black w/ a little white, and a very charming & precious male pup that is black w/ a white chest, tummy, & a pretty white dot on the back of his neck. I'm sure that is his mark of Excellence!!! :) This litter is from Outstanding Bloodlines- close European ties w/ several Champions in Pedigree. Pics of my Havanese babies will be coming soon. I will price my Havie pups....AKC Pet and Show & Breed when the pups are a bit older. Please contact me if interested. (205)988-4183

**I also have several Designer "HavaSilkys" available....check out my listings on
www.puppyfind.com- Havanese Breed- Location Search- Alabama- HavaSilkys a,b,c, d & HavaSilkys 1,2,3,4 (2 pups already ON HOLD)

No comments: