Sunday, January 31, 2010

~Please Meet My 1st AKC Havanese Litter of 2010!! They Are All Very Special, And Sooo Beautiful!! ~




I am very thrilled with my 1st AKC Havanese baby puppies of the year! Their Sire is my handsome and lovable AKC Silver-Frost Havie Sire, "Shadows Southern Tip Top Toby" and the Dam is my Havanese Beauty, "Mercedes Southern Lucky Charm". Both Sire & Dam are of European Bloodlines, Quality Breed Standard Havies, several European Champions in their line and are of the utmost "Top Quality". All my dogs/ pups are raised & live in my home, and are my pets and BFF first, and I breed them occasionally. This is Laci's 1st litter of pups and she is 1 1/2 yrs. old....I believe that my dogs will produce healthy & happy offsprings when they are allowed to grow up happy & healthy with alot of play & exercise, given the BEST food, supplements, and all the TLC & attention they need to blossom to their full potential. I was very lucky that Laci and Toby gave me 3 precious pups of very desirable coloration in the Havanese Breed. I have 1 darling male, and 2 gorgeous females that are available. My Havanese male- "Champ" is Black w/ white markings on his feet & chest, my beautiful female Havie "Bella" is a Champagne-Sable w/ a little white on her chest, and my stunning Havie girl "Beauty" is a chocolate-Brindle w/ white on her tummy. My Havanese pups, as well as my HavaSilky puppies listed in the entry below, are also on www.puppyfind.com -
Please see the next entry for contact info, info on pricing, etc. and a Link to my Facebook PAGE on "Southern Silky Terriers and Havanese" that I have recently been working on. Please "Enjoy" my puppy pics, info, and if I can help you find the "Puppy of Your Dreams"....please feel free to contact me for more details. xxx Bonnie :)
*** FYI- I am expecting another litter of purebred Havanee @ Feb. 20th or so from my
lovely European Imported Havanese (IBC European Pedigree), "Southern's Lovely Princess Lola" & Sire my "Shadow's Southern Tip Top Toby"....inquiries on this litter accepted - 1st choice of this litter already spoken for!!! :)

No comments: