Sunday, January 31, 2010

~I Am Very Proud of My Precious Designer "HavaSilky" Puppies!! They Are So Pretty and Simply Adorable!!~ (All Pups From This Litter NOW RESERVED~





I have the most precious 2 week old litter of Designer "HavaSilky" pups that you have ever seen...they are cute as buttons!! This is a Rare & Beautiful cross between my AKC Silver-Frost Havanese Sire,
"Shadow's Southern Tip Top Toby" and my awesome Creamy-Silver Silky Terrier Dam, "Southern's Enchanted Lil' Lulu". The Havanese Sires' genes are dominant over the Silky Dam and the resulting pups very much favor their Havanese Sire. There were 4 darling pups in the litter 1 Champagne-Sable female, 2 Champagne-Sable males, & 1 Black male w/ just a tiny hint of tan. These pups will be @ 7-9 lbs. as adults and will have the wonderful characteristics of their Havanese lineage. They will be non-shedding, hypo-allergenic, sweet & kind pups, playful...but with a calm spirit, devoted to their owner/family, cute personalities, great snugglers with a very loving happy-go-lucky attitude! I've had several litters of these great little pups and all their owners love them to death! These pups are eligible to be Registered w/ 2 Kennel Clubs-APRI (ACHC)/ CKC and come with their very own Outstanding Pedigree. They will be UTD on puppyshots/wormings/etc. & you'll receive a Puppy Folder w/ all their Info/Health Record,+ much more inside. Please call me at 205-988-4183 for any questions/more info. I also list my pups on www.puppyfind.com.....
*Find Havanese Breed- Do a Location Search for Alabama- and find more detailed listings on each of my HavaSilky & Havanese pups that I now have available. **Please note that if you live in the region and can come to pick your Reserved puppy up instead of having it shipped, I will discount the puppy price listed on puppyfind....just ask!!! :)
***HavaSilky Pups in these pics: (Pink- Female Pup- Gracie**RRESERVED** for Gloria & David) (Green- Male Pup- Tanner**RESERVED** for the Santos Family)
(Blue- Male Pup- Junior**RESERVED** for Todd) (Coral- Male Pup- Pepper**RESERVED** for Briana)
****I would be Honored if you clicked on my LINK to FACEBOOK-if you are a FB user- that will take you to my PAGE on FB where you can see more pics of all my dogs and when time allows, I will add other puppy pics for you to enjoy as I'm just getting started on it...Be a "FAN" of Southern Silky Terriers and Havanese - The most "Wonderful" Toy Dogs anywhere!! :)

No comments: