Monday, October 26, 2009

~Southern Silky Terriers & Havanese Is So Proud of Our Gorgeous Purebred Havanese Pups!!! Please Meet Our 6 Adorable Havie Babies!! ~
















We are so proud of our darling Havanese puppies that my "Angel's Beautiful Contessa" & my "Shadow's Southern Tip Top Toby" presented to us!!! They are all living dolls, so happy-go-lucky and full of precious personality and love!!! In this Entry you will see pics of: 1) Laila (F) - Light Pink Collar 2) Maya (F) - Light Purple Collar & 3) Cisco (M) - Green Collar **Please scroll down to see my other 3 Havanese pups, my Designer Silkshire Terriers, and keep scrolling down to see my precious Designer HavaSilky Pups! More Info on my Available pups/ Contact Info/ Pricing is also given in the entries below....please don't hesitate to contact me for more info on any of my beautiful puppies!!!! :)

No comments: