Monday, October 26, 2009

Our 7 Wk. Old Purebred Havanese Litter Is Absolutely Priceless!!! They Are Such Wonderful & Beautiful Babies That You Would Love!! ~
















Havanese Pups shown in this Entry are 1) Tory (M) - Blue Collar 2) Niki (M) - Black Collar 3) Pancho (M) - Orange **Please call me for more info, pics, prices, etc. (205)988-4183 or Email me: southernsilkyterriers_havanese@yahoo.com/ also you can see more detailed Listings on each of my Havanese or my HavaSilky pups by going to http://www.puppyfind.com/ - Find Havanese Breed- Hit on More Puppies For Sale- Do Location Search - Drop down Alabama & look for my Available pups' names...my HavaSilky Pups have "HS" after their name. *Please scroll down to see my 5 Rare Designer "Silkshire Terriers" and my 6 Designer "HavaSilky" Puppies. I know I have that SPECIAL PUP that you've been looking for!!! Enjoy!!!! :)

No comments: