Monday, October 26, 2009

~Our 5 Rare & Beautiful "Silkshire Terrier" Pups Will Be Absolutely Stunning!! This Designer Litter Is Double-Registered w/ Outstanding Pedigree!!! ~
















Our gorgeous "Silkshire Terrier" Litter is a Very Rare Cross between my lovely tri-colored Imported German Biewer Yorkshire Terrier Dam, and my gorgeous silver-blonde Silky Terrier Sire. The 5 pups are really adorable- 3 females & 2 males. These pups are 4 wks. old now, and are already showing me how smart, & beautiful they are going to be! I have pics of each pup in this entry...you can see a more detailed listing of each pup on http://www.puppyfind.com/ under the Yorkshire Terrier Breed- Do a Location Search for Alabama-and look for the 5 Silkshire Terrier pups- ID Info- 1) Chelsea (F) - Orange Collar 2)Bella (F) - Light Pink 3) Minka (F) - Light Purple 4) Emir (M) - Blue 5) Bene' (M) - Green **Please call me for more info, pics, prices,etc. Home- (205)988-4183 - Email: southernsilkyterriers_havanese@yahoo.com **I will lower listed prices on ANY pup I have Available, if you are able to come pick it up yourself/ instead of having the pup shipped- call me!

3 comments:

Coribrooke Pittard said...

I am very interested in your silkshire puppies. Please respond with availability info. Thanks!

Cori

alokseow said...

Too cute Puppies,they would be a great choice.Nowadays dogs are best friend of human, they makes us happy and safe.
puppiesndogs.com/puppies_for_sale/DC

Unknown said...

I am interested in male pup as I have just lost my 15 yer old baby Maximilian he was a beautiful silkshire terrier. I do have some questions and will be willing to drive to you.