Sunday, May 3, 2009

~Southern Silky Terriers & Havanese Is Sooo Happy To Announce the Arrival of Our 1st Litter of Beautiful "HavanaSilky" Pups!!! ~







My elegant Silky Terrier, Chrisi Bear, surprised us yesterday by giving birth to 3 gorgeous sable



"HavanaSilky" pups. We have 2 petite & feminine chocolate-sable little girls and 1 adorable sable-tan little boy!!! All 3 are so adorable & so very teeny-tiny....just precious looking!!! :)



These very RARE & WONDERFUL pups will be eligible to be Registered thru CKC & ACHC even though they are Hybrid/Designer pups. They will also come w/ their own impressive Pedigree.



This litter is a cross between my Silky Dam, Chrisi, & my wonderful & loveable Havanese, JJ. The pups in this litter will take after their Havanese Sire as his genes are dominant over the mothers'. Havanese are very similar to Silkys in having a wonderful temperment, they are so loveable, playful, make great "snugglers" & companions, and they have a very entertaining nature that will make you smile & laugh at their cute antics....they are definitely "people dogs"!!!



If interested in one of these pups, please contact me- (205)988-4183 or email- onebonbon@hotmail.com ***Price of pups- $500.00 w/ a non-refundable deposit of $200.00.



* I will be having another "HavanaSilky" litter & a litter of "Silky Terriers" later this Spring/ Early Summer. (see entry below)



**I am posting a few pics of 1 of the little female "HavanaSilky" pups that I had in Jan. 09' that was very similar to my 2 girls from this litter so you'll have an idea of what they will look like as they get a little older....very eye-catching and pretty puppies!!! I will post pics of my new babies in a few wks. when they are a little older! Thank you for your interest in my sweet babies.

1 comment:

Cameon said...

Aw! They are too cute!