Saturday, February 14, 2009

~ We Have The Most Adorable, Rare, & Good-Looking 5 Wk. Old Darker-Sable "HavanaSilky" Male Pup Ready For YOU!!! ~ Hurry....He's A Cutie!!! ~











This little 5 wk.old Darker-Sable "HavanaSilky" male pup is going to be a real beauty (handsome :) when he's grown! When I pick him up and look at him, I'm just amazed at how truly stunning he is!!! His litter is one of the prettiest I think I've had in quite awhile!!! He is so playful w/ his brother (see entry below), and his cute little sister!!! He loves for us to hold him, and he has personality +, just like all the "HavanaSilky" puppies do....they are truly "people dogs" with such an endearing, entertaining way about them! I don't know if you've priced Havanese lately, but they are quite "pricey", and very hard to find in the South. This little pup would be "The Love of Your Life" if you decided that he was the "special" pup that you were meant to have......I'm not kidding, he's that adorable & unique, as are all my other "HavanaSilky" pups. (I have 2 diff. litters at the present.) ****Please scroll down to the next entry for more info (Price, deposit, Health Info, Contact Info, Etc.) on my 2 darling Sable "HavanaSilky" male pups.****Also, keep scrolling down to see our Adorable pups that are already Reserved for some very nice, special people!!! :)

No comments: