Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Southern Silky Terriers & Havanese- Wish You "A Happy Spring"- Please Meet My Stunning Silkys, Sonny Boy and Chrisi Bear!! Spring Litter Coming!!







We hope you are looking forward to a beautiful Spring Season this year!!! We are very excited here at Southern Silkys because my beautiful female, Chrisi Bear and my handsome Sire, Sonny Boy Prince ,"honeymooned" a few weeks ago!!!! We are expecting a precious Silky litter from these two around mid- April!! The pups should be ready for their new homes/ owners @ the 2nd wk. in June, depending on their exact B'day. This Silky litter will be Triple-Registered -CKC-APRI-ACA, and they will come with an Outstanding Champion Pedigree from APRI. I have already had inquiries about this upcoming litter; if you are interested, please contact me! The price of the pups will be : Males- $550 Females- $600 A deposit of $100 will be required to reserve your pup AFTER PUPS ARE BORN....first come, first choice and down the line. These Silkys will all be absolutely adorable, so it really won't matter if your first, or 5th on the list!!!




I hope you enjoy these updated pics of Chrisi (top 3 pics) and Sonny Boy (last 2 pics). You can see more pics of these two Silkys, as well as the rest of the "Gang" by going to my January Archives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.