Tuesday, March 11, 2008

**My Havanese, Sir Jumpin' Jack Flash and Lovely Lady Lola, Are Looking For The Pot of "GOLD" At The End Of The Rainbow!!!!






My Havanese, Lola and JJ, are looking forward to Spring and the warmer weather here, too. They love swimming when I take them over to the pond or just get the kiddie pool out for them to play in! They are such happy, good-natured dogs, and they're always doing something comical!!! They keep us laughing constantly!!! We are hoping that this "couple" will honeymoon late summer, and that we'll have our 1st litter of Havanese pups by early Fall. I'm so excited about having my first precious, fluffy Havanese pups....they should be an awesome golden sable

coloration...I can't wait!!!!!


Here are some updated photos of JJ and Lola. You can also see more pics of them in my January Archives....Enjoy!!!!

No comments: