Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My "Lucky Charms" This Spring Are My Two New Additions To Southern Silky Terriers!!!!






We are so excited about our two new Silky babies that we have added to the "Silky Gang"!! They are littermates from the San Francisco Bay Area. I chose them especially for my breeding program because both their parents, Lady Mimi and Sir Blackie, are that gorgeous creamy-silver

coloration on their body coat. My little female is called Cali (Bonnie's California Dream Girl) and my little male is named Rascal (Bonnie's Tiny Little Rascal). These precious Silkys will be on the smaller size when grown....probably @ 5-6 1/2 lbs. They are both wonderful puppies, and all the older Silkys want to "mother" them!! They are simply adorable, and we are blessed to have found them when we did!!!!


Here are a few updated pics of Cali and Rascal for you to enjoy....they are 12 wks. old now. You can go back to my February Archives to see other pics of them.......aren't they too cute?!!!!!

No comments: