Sunday, October 21, 2007

*These Special 4 Wk. Old Silky Terriers Females Are Getting Ready For That "BeWitching Time of the Year"!!! BOO!!!!!






These 3 precious Silky baby girls are sooo.... cute, even all the little ghosts and goblins want one!!!!!! All 3 adorable Silky baby girls weighed 1lb. 4 oz. when I weighed them yesterday.

They are now nibbling on mushy puppy food on their own now as well as still being fed by momma' Chrisi. They have all gotten their"land legs" now and are walking steady as well as running a bit. They are playing more with each other now, too. I was so excited when I went into the puppy room last night because all the pups came running up to greet me....they recognized me and were really glad to see me! WOW....that made me feel so good!!!! All 3 of the little females are priced at $550.00. We will have a few pups available so if any of these wonderful puppies "tickle your fancy"...get in touch with me soon. You may reach me at (205)988-4183. I will advertise them to the public when they are 6 wks. old and I'm sure they will go quickly. Silky Terriers are very RARE in the South AND they are non-shedding!!!!!
**Female #1 in top pic/ Female #2 in middle pics/ & Female #3 is in the last 2 pics...Enjoy!!!!

No comments: