Sunday, October 14, 2007

Southern Silky Terriers Wants You To View Our Beautiful Little 3 Wk. Old Females- Just Lovely!!!






Raising Silky Terriers has been such a" joy to my heart"! I have loved all the Silky pups from my first 2 litters, but I must say that Sire Sonny Boy Prince and Dam Chrisi Bear have really "outdone" themselves with this litter of 5....each puppy is truly exquisite with very refined, gorgeous features! I am truly PROUD of them, and would compare them to any other Champion bred litter with no qualms!!! All the pretty little females are priced at $550.00......it sure would be hard to choose between them as they are really equally elegant! Please scroll down and see the males in the next segment with more information about this litter.


**Pictures are of Female #1 in the 1st 2 shots/ Female #2 in the middle shots/ and Female #3 in the last shot. ENJOY!!!!!

"PUT A LITTLE SOUTHERN SILK' IN YOUR LIFE....YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY THAT YOU DID!!!!!!!

No comments: