Sunday, October 28, 2007

Southern Silky Terriers is SO HAPPY That Cecilia Found Her Little Silky "Angel"!!!!!!





This is 1 little Silky pup that is going to LOVE going to her new home with Cecilia in a few weeks!

Please meet Silky female #3 that now will be known as "Cecilia's Majestic Angel"!!! It has a very nice sound to it, doesn't it?!! When Cecilia came to visit the pups on Saturday, it was really Angel that picked Cecilia....she kept going over to her 3 or 4 times. I think she was saying, "Pick me, pick me....I'm the "Angel" you've been looking for!!!! Angel will be going to live in Huntsville w/ Cecilia, and Bo....Cecilia's male Silky. I think we may have an "Arranged Marriage" coming up in a year or so!!! We are very Happy for you all, and I know Angel will add so much to your life and family!!!!(Look out Bo....you're fixing to have a female ruling the roost!!!)


**Happily pictured are Cecilia and her precious little Angel!!!

**Please scroll down and see our adorable little female Silkys!!!

No comments: