Saturday, September 29, 2007

What A Beautiful Day At Southern Silky Terriers! Our 6 Day Old Silky Babies Are Absolutely Darling!!






Our 5 Silky Terrier puppies are so cute!!!! They are growing every day now...they must be a whopping 9-10 oz. now!!!! They are making such cute "cooing and chirping" sounds...just adorable to hear! I thought they did very well in their 1st of many photo sessions....they are terrific subjects and remind me of little baby bear cubs! When they grow up they'll look completely different....look back at my last segment to see their Sire and Dam...quite a difference, wouldn't you say?! In the litter we had 2 little males and 3 precious females. The males are priced at $500.00 and the females are $550.00 each. If you see a pup that you are interested in please contact me ASAP as my last litter went very fast. A $100.00 nonrefundable deposit will hold your pup until it's @ 8 wks. old. Several of the pups have been spoken for so if you would like to put one on hold/ or talk to me about the available pups , please contact me at (205)988-4183. I hope you enjoy looking at these sweet Silky babies.....they are priceless!!!!!!!! The 3 females are pictured first and then the males are in the next shot. The whole Silky gang is last!

I hope you are having a wonderful day...Fall is such a great time of year!! Bonnie

No comments: