Friday, September 7, 2007

Time To Say Good-Bye...We Love You to 2 Of Our Sweet Silky Male Pups!!!!!





Southern Silky Terriers will be saying good-bye to our 8 wk. old Male pups, Buddy and Pete this weekend. They will be going to their wonderful owners, Candi, Jeff, And Nettie! We know they will be SO HAPPY in their new homes with people that will love them to pieces and give them all the love and attention that they deserve!!!! I will miss you, but I will never forget my sweet little Silky boys and I know your new mom and dad will stay in touch and let me know how you're doing as you go to the next stage of your life. I'm so excited for your future!!!! Bye, sweet boys!!! Much love for a VERY HAPPY LIFE!!!! **Pete is in the top 2 shots and Buddy is in the last pics.

Bonnie, Dori, & Sonny Boy

No comments: