Saturday, September 1, 2007

***Here Are Our 7 Wk. Old Male Silky Pups ON HOLD For Candi & Jeff***





I know Candi, Jeff and family are having a Great Labor Day Weekend at the coast, but I happen to know that they can't wait until next weekend when they will be taking Pete and Buddy home with them !! These pups are fixing to have a "Lifestyle Fit For The Rich and Famous" with all the love and attention they could ever dream of; not to mention all the toys, bones, treats, etc that every little puppy dreams of. I feel so LUCKY that my Silky babies are going to such wonderful people. I will never worry about their health or well-being.....they are in great hands( & laps, and arms,etc.) One more week to enjoy my Silky pups, but I know I'll see them again. I've been Blessed to have had them grace my life, if even for awhile! DOGS LEAVE PAWPRINTS AND MANY SWEET MEMORIES ON YOUR HEART!!!!!!!


**Pics taken today 9/1/07...Buddy is in the top 2 shots & Pete is in the last 2 pics!

No comments: