Wednesday, April 11, 2012

~*~ Please Enjoy Updated Pics of My Very RARE & Beautiful 4 Wk. Old HavaSilky Female Pups..!!! ~*~

Designer "HavaSilkys" are Very,Very RARE and Beautiful dogs. Their Sire is my AKC Black w/ white points Havanese, "Southern's Wroyal Sir Bentley Bear" {BB}, and the Dam of the litter is my precious Silky Terrier (Like a Yorkie), "Southern's Adorable Isabella" {Dori}. I have been very successful in breeding these Designer pups, and have bred 10+ litters...ALL the owners LOVE them to death..!!! The pups take on the wonderful characteristics of their Havanese Sire, as the males' genes are dominant over the females. HavaSilkys are non-shedding, hypo-allergenic, and adorable Fluffy, Beautiful balls of fur. They are very smart, loyal dogs...easily trained, and they are very "people oriented" making awesome family dogs or great companion dogs. There are 3 sweet females in the litter w/ one already spoken for. My little "Carlie" and "Abbie" are Available at the current time. The price of these 2 girls is $600.00 w/ a Deposit of $200.00 Due when you Reserve Your pup. Shipping is Available thru Delta's Pet First Program at the current rate.... at the new owners expense. If shipped, the puppy would need a current Shipping Health Certificate/Vet Check & Shipping Crate, etc. also at the expense of the new owner...I would make ALL the Flight Arrangements. The HavaSilky pups will be ready for their new homes @ mid-May or shortly thereafter. These pups are Eligible to be Registered, will be UTD on wormings, age appropriate shots, Vet checkups, and will come w/ their own puppy kit from Eukanuba.
**Please look at my Facebook PAGE by clicking the FB Badge over on the Left. You must have a FB account or use the account of someone you know... I have an Album of some of my Past HavaSilky pups you might be interested in seeing...they are absolutely adorable. Please feel free to email me or call me if you have any questions. My Contact Info is located over on the Left. Thanks very much for your Interest in my sweet HavaSilky babies..!!!! ***PS...Click on pics to enlarge.!!!! ENJOY..!!!! xxBonnie :)

No comments: