Tuesday, April 3, 2012

~*~ I Am Very Happy to Show You Pics of My Very Rare & Beautiful Designer "HavaSilky" Female Pups..!!! ~*~

My 3 Rare and Gorgeous Designer "HavaSilky" Female pups are three weeks old today..!! They are now beginning to creep around and explore their little world...they are absolutely Darling.!!! Their Dam is my precious Silky Terrier, "Southern's Adorable Isabella" {Dori} and their Sire is my very handsome Black Havanese, "Southern's Wroyal Bentley Bear" {BB}. I have been very successful with the Breeding of these two wonderful Toy Breed dogs..they really compliment each other, and the resulting Designer HavaSilky pups are so Beautiful with charming personalities and characteristics. If you or someone in your family has an account w/ Facebook, please click my Facebook Badge over on the Left and Look at my HavaSilky Puppy Album from past litters on my FB Puppy PAGE. ALL the owners have been so pleased w/ their pups and adult dogs, and email me pics quite often. These 3 female HavaSilky pups will be ready to go to their new owners by mid-May or shortly thereafter. Shipping is Available at the new owners expense at the current Delta Pets First Rate to all major airports. Pups that are shipped must also have a Health Certificate/ Vet Check within a week of their scheduled flight date and a shipping crate, etc...this also will be at the owners' expense. I will make all necessary Flight Arrangements. ** Cost of the pups is $600.00 with a $200.00 Deposit to HOLD the puppy of your choice until they are ready to go to their new home/ owners. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at the numbers/email shown over on the Left of this page. Please Enjoy my darling HavaSilky girls' 3 wk. old pics..!!!! My Best ~ xxBonnie :)

No comments: