Thursday, March 11, 2010

~Southern Silky Terriers Is So Proud of Our Beautiful Purebred Litter of Havanese Pups...This ALL GIRL Litter Is Outstanding!!! ~





I have a gorgeous litter of champagne-sable and dark-sable purebred Havanese with very strong European Bloodlines & several Champions in their Pedigree. The Dam is my special European Imported Havanese, "Southern's Lovely Princess Lola", who has an Excellent IBC European Pedigree & is also Registered APRI/CKC/ACA in the States. The Sire is my loveable Silver-Frost Havanese,"Shadow's Southern Tip Top Toby", who is AKC/APRI/CKC Registered & also has very close European lines which is the Purest Havanese Bloodline of Highest Quality. Lola & Toby gave me a stunning litter of 4 beautiful girls: 2 very dark-sables - 1) Miley (Coral ID) & 2) Maya (Blue ID) AND 2 Champagne-Sable females - 1)Misty (Purple ID) & 2) Mikaylee (Pink ID)***SALE PENDING***--All my Havanese are also listed on www.puppyfind.com- Do Location Search under Havanese for Alabama to find more detailed listings on each of my precious pups. Please feel free to call me for more info, pics, if you have questions regarding shipping, pricing, etc. (205)988-4183 or email me at:
southernsilkyterriers_havanese@yahoo.com
**Please look at my 8 wk. old Havanese pups & Designer HavaSilky pups in the entries below. One of my beautiful AKC Havanese females is Available. Thank you for your interest & if you are a Facebook user, please visit my PAGE on FB by Clicking on my FB Badge over on the left. Enjoy!!!! Bonnie :)

No comments: