Wednesday, March 10, 2010

~ My Beautiful Female Havanese Pup "Banshee" & Her Adorable Brother "Champ" Will Be Going To Their New Homes Next Week!! Both Pups Are RESERVED!! ~



My 2 AKC Havanese Pups...8 wks. old now, are so ready for their next phase in life!!! They'll be going to their new homes & owners by next week, and I know their new families will love them to death!!! Meanwhile....Banshee, Champ, & sister Beauty are having FUN looking for that "Pot of Gold" at the end of the Rainbow, and playing games getting ready for St. Patrick's Day!! Banshetta Jade Christian will be going to the Christian Family of Liberty Park, Vestavia Hills, Al. and sweet lil' Champ will be going to Texas to live with the McCabe Family!! We will miss both of these little sweethearts, but I know they will be in very loving hands!!! Banshee is the Havie pup with the beautiful cream w/ silver points, and Champ is black w/ white markings. I hope you Enjoy their pics and the precious HavaSilky pics below. I'll post pics of my 3 wk. old Havanese ALL GIRL chocolate/ sable litter in the next day or so.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh so sweet......... i love to have one for my sweet little daughter. But, there is no one who is able to look after when going to office. Very sad.
Puppies in Georgia