Saturday, December 15, 2007

SOUTHERN SILKY TERRIERS WISHES YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 !!!!

We are so happy and grateful for all the wonderful people, and families we have met through our wonderful Silky Terrier Puppies in our first year!!! I feel so blessed that each and every Silky puppy we've had this year has gone to such wonderful, caring people!! Thank you for keeping in touch over the months, and sending me updated pictures of my past Silky babies! They all have a place in my heart, and will always be so special to me. GOD BLESS US EACH AND EVERY ONE!!!!
Southern Silky Terriers Wish You A Very Merry Christmas and A Wonderful New Year!

2 comments:

SouthernBell said...

Hi, Im Amber form Huntsville nad im 17. I have been looking everywhere for a baby yorkie. My mom has a baby monkey and she is the light of our lives. For Christmas she wants to get me a baby yorkie. My mom owns Furnitur outlet USA and the number is 776-0656, and my cell is 508-2960. plz call me if you can help.

alokseow said...

WISH YOU TO ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 !!!!"
Puppies in Delaware