Sunday, August 19, 2007

**Southern Silky Terrier Has 2 Precious Pups Left For Sale** Male #1 ON HOLD For Jeff & Male #3 is ON HOLD For Candi!! CONGRATS To Father & Daughter!





My Silky pups have really grown alot since just last week! I can now see what cute personalities they have.....they are really playing with each other so much more now, they're play fighting some, and they are now more interested in their toys. They love to see me coming cause' they know that means "FOOD"! Dori still nurses them, but she is definitely cutting back now. They will be registered CKC (Continental Kennel Club) and possibly ACA (American Canine Associa-

tion) if all the paperwork gets back in time. The little males are priced at $500 and the precious

female is offered for sale at $550/ cash, please. You may call me at 205-988-4183 to come see the pups/ and if you find that "Special One" that you must have, I will hold it for you until it's @ 8wks. old -@ Sept. 8th for a deposit of $100 (unrefundable) Here are some pics of the pups I took today....from top to bottom Male #1/ Male#2/ Male#3/ & on the bottom is the petite little female. I call her Bella' cause she looks just like her mother, Adorable Isabella, did when I first got her. Please scroll down and see other entries of the pups when they were younger. ENJOY!!!

No comments: