Sunday, August 12, 2007

Southern Silky Terriers .... Our 4 Week Old Pups Now For Sale.





Our Silky pups are growing up....I can't believe they're 4 wks. old now and sooooo cute! They are beginning to lick at "real puppy food" some, but they still love to see momma' Dori coming to feed them a meal! They are just now beginning to play w/ each other, and explore their area a little. It's way too hot to take them outside so that will have to wait. They begin their 1st puppy shots/ & worming at 6 wks. old. If you see that "special" pup that tugs at your heart, call me & come see them. I will hold your pick until they are 8 wks. old w/ a $100.00 deposit. The little males are priced at $500.00 and the little petite female is $550.00. Thank you for looking at my Silky babies- I know I'm partial, but they are mighty cute and will be beautiful adult dogs to share your love and life! Stay cool.....102* today again!!!! Pics of pups taken today....enjoy them and CALL or EMAIL me to see them in person!!!!!! Will update puppy pics at 6 wks. old.

No comments: