Friday, June 26, 2009

~ Our Lil' "HavanaSilky Princess" Is Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice!! She Is Too Adorable & Is Staying In the Family Here With Us!! ~
















My little HavanaSilky Princess will be 6 wks. old this Sunday, 6/28.....she is just about as precious as they come!!!! She is sweet, loveable, petite, gentle, feminine & demure....a perfect little "Lady" to be loved and spoiled by her new owner/ family. She is 3/4 Havanese w/ her Sire being my gorgeous silver-frost AKC Havanese, and her Dam is my 1st generation golden-frost HavanaSilky. She comes w/ Puppy Registration papers & her own wonderful Pedigree, plus much, much more!! Her price is $500.00 w/ a $200.00 non-refundable Deposit due upon Reserving her. Please call Bonnie at 205-988-4183 for more details, if you have questions, or if you would like to visit/ Reserve my Beautiful lil' HavanaSilky "Princess"!!!! :)
***She has 2 younger "cousins" that are absolutely carbon-copies of her!!! I will post their pics next weekend, along w/ my 4 Silky Terrier babies ( 3 F's & 1 M )





***See entry below about my new Silky Terrier litter that my Enchanted Lulu had on Monday, 6/22....they are adorable!!!! :)

No comments: