Friday, January 25, 2008

***Southern Silky Terriers Would Like To Share Updated Pics of "Our Gang"!!!***






Please meet our gorgeous Silky Terrier Sire, Bonnie's Lil' Sonny Boy Prince. Sonny was Imported from Iowa as a pup; as I was unable to find any quality Silkys here in the South. Sonny Boy is a very beautiful Silky Terrier...he has a wonderful conformation and meets the Silky Breed Standard absolutely to a "Tee"!! He is so playful, and he is quite agile and fast...he can turn on a dime! I wish I had the time to work with him on agility training, I think he would be a natural!
Sonny also has a very sweet side to him....he'll just come up, get in my lap, and "kiss away"! He is very friendly and loveable!!!!
The little cutie-pie with the pink bow in her "hair" is my precious Dori. Dori was my first Silky Terrier that I owned and the "Inspiration" of Southern Silky Terriers. Her registered name is Bonnie's Adorable Isabella, and she truly is adorable!!! Dori is a real character...she is absolutely full of life and is always into something...I call her "My Little Dixie Chic"!! Dori is a very "special" Silky girl!!!


***Sonny Boy is pictured in the 1st 3 pics, and Dori is in the last 2 photos.

*****Please scroll down to see our updated pics of our other Silkys, our Havanese, our new baby

Silky female, and last, but not least, my "Special Chihuahua", Chico!!!!!

No comments: